Heya festival lovers! Are you also a fan of the cute gold or glitter freckles look?
For this festival look you simply need chunky golden glitter and fine silver glitter.
- Dust the chunky glitter over your cheeks using a big brush. Not too much, just a little bit so it almost looks like glitter freckles.
- I used the tip of my index finger to apply the fine glitter on the inner corner of my eyes.
- To finish it off, I took a blending brush, loaded it with the fine glitter and went over the area of my cheekbones and crease.
- For the lips I used a lip liner first and generously applied the liner along the outline of my lips.
- Then I used dark deep red eyeshadow and an angled brush to contour the lips, going from the corners of my mouth and blending it out softly.
- Finish it off by applying a dab of pearly golden eyeshadow in the center of you lower lips.
If you like this look please share this photo on pinterest!
Finished! <3 Have fun with this festival makeup!
I love getting tagged in your makeup photos, so let me know on Instagram @essenceofboho.