Learn how to recreate this Mermaid Festival Makeup in 10 Steps!
- Start with foundation and concealer. Fill in your eyebrows and use your favorite highlighter on your nose, cupids bow, cheekbones and also add a little just below the arch of your brow.
- Put pearly white eyeshadow all over your eye and add a highlight next to your tear ducts.
- Use teal eyeshadow and start spreading it lightly from the middle of your nose up to the middle of your eyebrow.
- From the middle of your brow use a coppery shade and spread it just until the end of your brow. Also go along your lower lashline!
- For a cat eye effect, add a dark shade of brown at the outer corner of your eye, blend well and line your eyes with a dark brown gel liner.
- Get a toothpick, your thinnest brush, glass of water and white facepaint ready.
- Create the mermaid dots along your nose and brows with the toothpick.
- For the thicker dots, use the back of your brush and dip it into the paint. Draw the lines with the brush and dont forget to practice it before!
- Add fake lashes !
- Sprinkle silver and gold glitter lightly over your cheekbones and forehead using a fluffy brush. Tap the brush to lose some glitter before you dust it over your face. Gotta love glitter !!!
Hey gorgeous mermaid, you are ready to go 😄 !
– Check out my other festival looks here –
Pin this on your Pinterest festival board, so you dont forget 😉